Web tools

It seems that whenever I have a new need for a webtool or application, I seem to run across one.
  • Freshman year, iCal appeared just in time to help me manage an increasingly manic college schedule.
  • Sophomore year, Google Reader helped me to organize my many blog subscriptions: with over 50 blogs to read daily (contact me for recommendations), the site has easily halved the time I spend reading online content.
  • Junior year, I discovered Tumblr, which inhabits a neat place between tiny tweets and typically longer blog posts.
  • And now I have flavors.me. It's a perfect homepage that draws various sites together to create a more complete picture of my online presence than any one site can provide. Highly recommended.
Now, if I could only figure out how I want the page to look...

No comments:

Post a Comment