I'm enjoying a few hours in Albany Airport on my way out of state, and beyond appreciation for the free Albany WiFi, I'm reminded of how amazing it is that my 1000 mile trek can be accomplished in a day.
The world is fairly amazing, actually. Income inequality is up, yes, and there are a whole host of problems, but altogether, I think the progression of technology and development worldwide is a strong case that this is the best time in history to be alive. I can sit in this airport and access movies, TV shows, news, and my work, all without breaking a sweat.
So am I annoyed that I can't enjoy on campus? Yes. Am I going to lose a bit of sleep? No.
Oddly, my optimism has been restored by bad airport luck.
Trump is moving fast and breaking things. He could pay in November.
-
Donald Trump’s muscular approach to presidential power aimed to score big
wins for his agenda. Polls suggest voters are largely dissatisfied, from
the Iran...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment