Christmas Day brought a different sort of gift: a tree fell down the block, pulling over a few utility poles and some cables out of homes, along with parts of the walls. Whoops. No one was hurt, but AT&T is taking is sweet time getting everything restored, so I sit at the Coffeeshop, catching up with Facebook messages, notifications, wall posts, and Twitter feeds, as well as 109 blog posts on Google Reader.
I'll be drafting more in the future, but these three days have been a reminder: as much as I value my online activities, life can go one without them, and is often simpler for it.
Brazil Elections Head to Runoff Between Lula and Bolsonaro Son
-
Neither President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva nor his top challenger, Flávio
Bolsonaro, won a majority of votes in the first round, and the race
appeared ver...
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment