Winter Study should not be this busy

Just another day?
I hope not.

(I'm glad I did all of this stuff, but I hope the load lightens.)



8:45: Wake up, dress.
9:00: Get in Zipcar, go to storage unit
9:15: Unfreeze storage unit lock, load car, re-pack storage unit
9:45: Head back to campus, unload Honda Element Zipcar
10:15: Go back to room, read morning e-mails/reply to three.
10:30: Begin wrapping up work from the holidays. Call bank. Call boss.
11:00: Start class reading/facebooking/reading long e-mail from friend. Multitask fail.
12:15: Go to lunch, read NYT, talk to people
12:45: Go to Paresky, see Jess/Nancy.
1:00: Class
3:15: On break from class, volunteer for another shift at desk
4:00: Go to desk
4:15: take phone calls on office phone, cell, people coming in, schedule dinner for tomorrow
5:30: Breathe, go copy papers & talk to friend for a while, help with copying
5:45: get pulled into role-play for high school presentation I said I would do, forgot about
6:15: Finish copying my stuff
Don't remember, get dinner
7:00: Start another shift, compose many long e-mails. WSO too much
11:15: Freedom! Go play piano.
11:45: Go home, talk to people in lobby
12:00: start reading blogs, reading for class, AIM/Facebook chat
1:30: Finish this post

No comments:

Post a Comment