The events this year were very well-attended, especially by underclassmen (who I'd note weren't here for the Stand With Us business). I went to the entry discussion, the film, Let me tell you a really really fast story, and the final planning event.
Overall, it wasn't groundbreaking for me, but I'm not the desired audience; I already talk about these topics nearly every week, with people of all persuasions, and what I find interesting is that I'm compelled both by those who think CW doesn't go far enough, and others who think it goes too far.
Ultimately, we all go here, and I still have reading to do, so I'll leave the coverage to the capable Record news editor and get some sleep.
South Korea Investigates Possible Use of A.I. in Hacks on Its Banks
-
The president said there were signs that such models were used in recent
attacks on several banks involving customer data. Police are investigating.
35 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment