There is having >0 time, there is having 0 time, and then there is Will.

I'm going to love all of the stuff I have tomorrow, but meetings at 9:30, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:30, and a three hour rehearsal at 7 are going to be wearing.

I wish I could blog, but don't have time.

If anyone has ideas about why I randomly got Vertigo Sunday night in my room, I'd love to hear them.

EDIT: In response to the comment, yes, this is entirely my fault. In fact, I could not show up to everything but the 4, 5, and 7 things without much in the way of repercussions - but it's talks like I anticipate over lunch or dinner that give my time at Williams meaning, and talks like what's tomorrow at 9:30 and 11:00 that build my connection to this school.

Perhaps I'm wrong to moan; my life is certainly wonderful compared to what most have. But I can't shake the feeling that I'm getting myself into a hole, a little, and I really didn't anticipate being double scheduled. I usually avoid that, but I think it's the meds messing me up.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM

    waah, my name is will and i want to complain. that's you, hah. nah, just kidding. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 PM

    continue living please.

    ReplyDelete