Fried

I desperately should be out seeing people and enjoying myself, but it's not in the cards: I've overworked myself.

I have (in the next three days; and this is cathartic, to list it)
  • An interview for a thesis
  • An interview for a 99
  • Four freshman to mentor the way I wish someone had mentored me
  • Two freshman who are supposed to be mentored, but who prob don't need any help
  • A letter to return to an elementary schooler
  • A Truman application to edit, and trade with another applicant
  • Feast financial policies to learn
  • A 24 hour theater festival to tech
  • A Bar Mitsvah party to tech
  • A whole bunch of yearbooks to scan (Gaudino, don't ask)
  • A graveyard to film (also Gaudino)
  • A winter study project to plan
  • Rasan meeting
  • Storytime
  • A new CEP member to brief
  • WOC equipment to pick up/fill with food
  • Multiple people to Skype with
  • A dinner with a friend
  • My own 99 to work on
  • A long letter home to write
  • ~100 blog posts to read (might skip these)
  • 2 3-hour shifts at Paresky
  • Honorary Degree details to wrap up/packets to pick up
  • A neat event to attend
I don't know if this is possible. Oh dear. Time to sleep.

2 comments: